Thursday 26 April 2012

A Prelude





Avast ye scallywags, ne'er-do-wells, rapscallions, cads, bounders and of course you other folk who lead more respectable and less reprehensible lives.

I intend, my good patrons, with flair and debonair, a dram of glam and a portion of pizazz, to chronicle this existence of mine as a scoundrel in the universe of EvE online - sailing the seas of lowsec and quaffing copious amounts of fine liquor whilst, bow-tie carelessly unravelled and sleeves rolled up to my refined elbows, gladly engaging in fisticuffs (see fig.1) with all and sundry in the meagre hopes of turning a profit and continuing to lead the life to which I've become accustomed . . . and perhaps even having a dab of jolly good fun by the by.

So, without further ado, I present to you The Debonair Corsair: tales of gallantry (cowardice), prowess (ineptitude), and swagger as told by yours truly, Nogusha, lately of The Black Rebel Rifter Club.

I do hope that you will enjoy our time together.


I believe the correct colloquialism is 'watch this space'. Pun entirely intended.

Tally-ho!

fig. 1 'Fisticuffs'


No comments:

Post a Comment